Fairway Yard Markers
|Red 100 Yards||White 150 Yards||Blue 200 Yards|
U.S.G.A Rules govern all play except where local rules prevail.
- All tie walls (wood or stone) are an integral part of the course, and accordingly are not an obstruction.
- All players must register and have a valid receipt prior to playing.
- All players must have a set of clubs and bag.
- Golf cart path usage will be determined on a daily basis due to weather conditions. Please check the course notice boards for any additional local rules which may be in force from time to time.
- Please fix ball marks and replace divots.
- Please observe course etiquette - allow faster players to play through.